SRQ Vets is a 501(c)3 organization that is focused on solving the issues facing veterans in the Sarasota & Manatee areas. We are holding a very special raffle in the month of May to raise funds in support of our efforts. We are raffling a different firearm each day in May. The daily winning number will be the Florida Lottery Pick 3 AFTERNOON number. If your ticket number matches, you win the prize for that day. Each ticket is active for the entire month giving you 31 chances to win. Tickets are being offered for $50.00 donation and they are NOT transferable. The official rules can be found on our website, srqvet.org, and our Facebook page, fb.me/srqvets.org You must be 21 years of age to participate and must follow all applicable Federal, State and Local laws with regards to the sale, purchase and transfer of firearms. Please help support our area vets in need and, in doing so, possibly win yourself a quality firearm (or two). See rules below.
For a printable PDF, click here: Raffle Flyer 4
MAY 2018 RAFFLE “31 Guns in 31 Days” OFFICIAL RULES
- This contest is a raffle conducted pursuant to Florida Statute § 849.0935 by SRQ Vets, Inc., a Florida not for profit corporation, EIN 47-2434182, with its principal place of business at 3937 Allan Pl., Sarasota, FL 34241.
- All proceeds from the Raffle will benefit SRQ Vets, Inc. and its ongoing programming
- Participation in this raffle is open to all legal residents of the State of Florida and who are at least 21 years of age and who are not prohibited from owning firearms.
- The prize for this raffle is unique to each day in MAY, 2018, see the calendar flyer, some weapons were donated and some weapons were purchased from Advanced Firearm Solutions and Shark Coast Tactical.
- This raffle will begin on May 1, 2018 and end on May 31, 2018.
- There will be a maximum of 1000 raffle tickets, 000 to 999, distributed in this raffle. The suggested donation to obtain one ticket is $50.00. Tickets will be available through SRQ Vets, Inc. members and directors.
- No purchase or contribution is necessary to win; purchase or contribution will not improve your chance of winning. A Participant can request a raffle ticket without donation by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including: (first and last name, street address, city, state, zip or postal code and stating that the Participant is requesting a “Without Donation” Raffle Ticket) to: SRQ Vets, Inc., P.O. BOX 15253, Sarasota, FL 34277. PARTICIPANT MUST ALSO PROVIDE A LEGIBLE COPY OF A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION (“Photo ID”) WITH ADDRESS, NAME AND BIRTH DATE (to verify that the Participant is or will be eighteen (18) years of age at the time of the drawing and determine the necessity of FFL transfer). One (1) Raffle Ticket will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements of these Official Rules, while supplies last. One (1) Raffle Ticket per postmarked date per requesting participant SASE per day. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the SASE street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than April 10, 2018 and must be postmarked by April 23, 2018 and received by Sponsor no later than April 25, 2018.
- The winner will be selected ever day in May, 2018 from the Florida Pick-3 Lottery number that is drawn in the afternoon.
- Winners will be announced at time of drawing or following the drawing that day. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email and will be named on the SRQ VETS Facebook Page. The tickets will be numbered but entrants must write legibly their name, phone number, address, and email address if available. In the event that entrants contact information is not legible, the ticket number will be announced and the winner must be present and have their matching ticket stub to claim the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or by phone. If a potential winner fails to respond after two notices, or if the contact information is omitted or illegible, his/her prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected through a random drawing conducted by SRQ VETS. The alternate winning ticket was selected at a date and time to be determined at the sole discretion of SRQ Vets, Inc.
- If the winner is not a resident of the state of Florida, the transfer of ownership must be through a Federal Firearms License holder, include a completed ATF Form 4473 and undergo a NICS background check. The cost of this transfer of ownership will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By participating in the raffle participants agree to release and hold harmless SRQ Vets, Inc. and any of its associates, agents, board members, league members, vendors, other companies and/or their affiliates as well as any person or company acting on behalf or volunteering for SRQ Vets, Inc. for the purpose of this raffle from or against any and all claims or cause of action arising out of participation in this raffle, or receipt or use of the prizes. Participant also waives the right to claim any damages, whatsoever, including but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.