Enter for your chance to win this custom Fusion Firearms 1911 .45 ACP “Freedom Series”!!!
The 1911 is the pistol that helped win WWII! (Our second world war victory, no less!!! Go Team America!!!!). You won’t find one more reliable or, frankly, more awesome looking than this! Look at that finish!
Tickets are only $10! We say again, only TEN DOLLARS!!!
Yes, you could actually own this B.A. All-American sidearm for the low cost of only Ten American Dollars! Seriously!
But don’t wait long… there are only 1,000 raffle tickets available, and they’re gonna go quick!
The drawing will be held at the 2nd Annual SRQ Vets Memorial Day 5K Hike on Saturday, May 27th starting at Ed’s Tavern at 10719 Rodeo Drive, Lakewood Ranch. Hike Registration starts at 0800, begins at 0900, and will return to Ed’s Tavern by 1130. Food, drinks, silent auctions and raffles – including the 1911 raffle – will be held at the afterparty. You do not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win.
For a printable pdf version of this flier, click here: Fundraiser Flyer 2017
RAFFLE NAME OFFICIAL RULES
- This contest is a raffle conducted pursuant to Florida Statute § 849.0935 by SRQ Vets, Inc., a Florida not for profit corporation, EIN 47-2434182, with its principal place of business at 3937 Allan Pl., Sarasota, FL 34241.
- All proceeds from the Raffle will benefit SRQ Vets, Inc. and its ongoing programming
- Participation in this raffle is open to all legal residents of United States and who are at least 18 years of age and who are not prohibited from owning firearms.
- The prize for this raffle is one FUSION FIREARM 1911 A1 .45 ACP and was purchased from the operating account of SRQ Vets, Inc.
- This raffle will begin on May 27, 2017 and end on May 27, 2017.
- There will be a maximum of 1000 raffle tickets distributed in this raffle. The suggested donation to obtain one ticket is $10.00. Tickets will be available through SRQ Vets, Inc. members and directors.
- No purchase or contribution is necessary to win; purchase or contribution will not improve your chance of winning. A Participant can request a raffle ticket without donation by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including: (first and last name, street address, city, state, zip or postal code and stating that the Participant is requesting a “Without Donation” Raffle Ticket) to: SRQ Vets, Inc., P.O. BOX 15253, Sarasota, FL 34277. PARTICIPANT MUST ALSO PROVIDE A LEGIBLE COPY OF A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION (“Photo ID”) WITH ADDRESS, NAME AND BIRTH DATE (to verify that the Participant is or will be eighteen (18) years of age at the time of the drawing and determine the necessity of FFL transfer). One (1) Raffle Ticket will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements of these Official Rules, while supplies last. One (1) Raffle Ticket per postmarked date per requesting participant SASE per day. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the SASE street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than May 10, 2017 and must be postmarked by May 23, 2017 and received by Sponsor no later than May 25, 2017.
- The winner will be selected on May 27, 2017 after the hike concludes at 10719 Rodeo Dr, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202 during the SRQ Vets Annual Memorial Day Hike.
- The winning tickets will be drawn by a person who did not purchase a raffle ticket. This will allow SRQ Vets, Inc. directors, members and sponsor affiliated persons to be eligible to win the prize. A minimum of three SRQ Vets, Inc. directors will be present at the drawing. Winners will be announced at time of drawing. In the event that the winners are not present, winners will be notified by phone and/or email. You need not be present to win. The tickets will be numbered but entrants must write legibly their name, phone number, address, and email address if available. In the event that entrants contact information is not legible, the ticket number will be announced and the winner must be present and have their matching ticket stub to claim the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or by phone. If a potential winner fails to respond after two notices, or if the contact information is omitted or illegible, his/her prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in the same manner as the initial winning ticket was selected at a date and time to be determined at the sole discretion of SRQ Vets, Inc.
- If the winner is not a resident of the state of Florida, the transfer of ownership must be through a Federal Firearms License holder, include a completed ATF Form 4473 and undergo a NICS background check. The cost of this transfer of ownership will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By participating in the raffle participants agree to release and hold harmless SRQ Vets, Inc. and any of its associates, agents, board members, league members, vendors, other companies and/or their affiliates as well as any person or company acting on behalf or volunteering for SRQ Vets, Inc. for the purpose of this raffle from or against any and all claims or cause of action arising out of participation in this raffle, or receipt or use of the prizes. Participant also waives the right to claim any damages, whatsoever, including but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.